Friday, September 30, 2016

high school experience

So far, I love high school. Before school started and during the first week, I was very nervous, and scared. I didn't know what to expect, and was frightened to be the youngest in the school. The best thing about it is you have so much freedom, and can do so much more stuff, such as clubs. I also love how we are able to leave the school to go out for lunch. I am very happy being the youngest also because I have older friends to look up to, and to help guide me with my work. The worst thing about high school is definetely the work load. Since I play a sport, I don't have enough time to do all my work after school practice, or a game. There is also a lot of responsibly put on each student which is good in some ways but bad in others. Overall, I like high school more than middle school, and I am excited to spend the rest of this year and years to come in this school.