Friday, October 14, 2016

Is our world real?

"The matrix" is a very interesting, and understandable way to describe the universe. Proven by this article here, there are many people out there that believe this theory. Although it seems like a big stretch and not that reasonable, it might not be as far as most of us think. In my personal opinion, I don't believe this theory. I think that we don't have enough technology yet to peruse this entire reality. I also feel that if we lived in this stimulated society, that it would be difficult to maintain and keep it like it is. Someone would have to dedicate their entire life just to "create and run" these other people's lives. In the passage provided it says "The reason is quite simple: If we’re programs in the computer, then as long as I have a computer that’s not damaged, I can always re-run the program.” This is a good point because this means that all people would always be living, just not in the actual picture itself. This new theory, would then go up against religion, God, and what happens after you die.